” Photographing Cuba Project “ : Photo tours to Cuba and Workshops of photography led by Louis Alarcon and organized by Locally Sourced Cuba Travel Agency
Photography Tours to Cuba each month : 2020, 2021 and 2022
This project is specialized to 100% in Cuban photography and Photography Travels to Cuba.
You can find more than 15 photographic series that will help you understand the island and get to know the main points in our photography tours.
Cuban photography tours organized by:
In this link you can check our next Photography tours to Cuba 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Photography tours to Cuba 2020, 2021 and 2022.
In these photo tours we will stay in official rental houses, with complete independence and comfort, so we will have a more direct contact with the Cuban people.
Cuba has many advantages over other countries, not only by its light, but by the charming character of its people and by the ease with which you can make portraits and street photo.
Cameras will be like a key that will allow us to enter many places and situations that go unnoticed for the tourist, also because I only work with small groups, we can be more flexible in my photography tours.
More information about my work: https://photographylife.com/documenting-cuba-by-luis-alarcon
Whatch the experience
Enjoy the videos about my workshops, photo tours, essays and travels to Cuba.
This is the best way to know my photo guided tours.
Photo activities in these guided photo tours around Cuba.
- Old Havana (I´d like to call “the new old Havana” )
- Religion: visit a house of a “Santero” (afrocuban priest)
- Colonial houses (old furnitures and old cuban owners)
- Outlying districts (no tourism there)
- Outdoor Architecture (Buikdings with enchantment)
- Panoramic photography from the other side of the city.
- One of the most special and high terraces in Havana
- Charming streets (street photography and contact with the people are two of the strongest points in this photo tour)
- Fototeca de la Habana Vieja (National photography institute)
- Hemingway life (Hotel – bodeguida and Floridida Pubs where the writer was living in Cuba)
- Visits to painters in our day to day.
Recommended by Tripadvisor.
Also, I offer photography tours in Valencia.